AV MOD MATERIAL: Community Spotlight 6/28/2013

| Monday, July 1, 2013



Anime Vice News Feed





AV MOD MATERIAL: Community Spotlight 6/28/2013



Greetings, Anime Vice Community. It's been a real PACIFIC RIM kind of week for Tom, Sam and much of the site. There have been several articles and a Vice Pit posted in the news section drawing comparisons to the monster blockbuster.

Anime Vice Task Initiative: Alphabetical: HERE

Anime Vice Task Initiative: Wiki Style Guide: HERE

Wonderful Wikis

WANTED Wikis

Blog-o-sphere & Formidable Forums

  • Ani-Crap Review #23: Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer by Dream HERE
  • 7 Anime Titles Worth Looking Into on VHS by Dream HERE
  • Anime Weekly Thirst: June 16-22-Crazy Fun & Plot Twists by takashichea HERE
  • MANGA REVIEW: BREAK BLADE: NOT LIKE ANYTHING I HAVE READ BEFORE by katmic HERE
  • ADW: Winter 2013 Anime Report - Mochi, Spring Rolls and Mayo by Bigheart711 HERE

Anime AMV Showcase

I've already shared the video I found of someone dubbing over the PACIFIC RIM trailer with EVANGELION in a previous spotlight. Instead, I thought I'd share with you this AMV for TO ARU MAJUTSU NO INDEX.

Remember, if you would like to submit something for the Spotlight. You can send me a PM, but please be sure to add "Spotlight" to the subject line. I can't stress how important that is because it might just be lost in my Inbox when I clear it. Even if you have worked on something yourself and are really proud of your work. Get to work, and make more content for the next Spotlight!! Jana!!

-Kristoffer Remmell ( FoxxFireArt) is a freelance graphic artist, writer, and over all mystery geek.- Follow for news updates: @AnimeVicers/ @ FoxxFireArt








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲